Trail Safety is our first priority! The trail is patrolled daily by our Ranger in a marked patrol vehicle and bicycle patrol officers. It is also patrolled by local law enforcement within their jurisdictions, and by our Volunteer Trail Patrol. Trail Board members also frequent the trail in marked vehicles. Help them to do their job… if you see something, report it! For emergencies, DIAL 911.
1. Trail is open dawn to dusk.
2. Respect private property. Stay on the trail.
3. No motorized vehicles except power chairs for the disabled.
4. No climbing on fences, railings, bridges, or abutments.
5. No camping, campfires, swimming or loitering.
6. No cutting or removal of firewood without permission.
7. Park only in designated areas. Do not park on trail surface.
8. Pedestrians have the right of way. “Wheels yield to heels”.
9. All trail users keep right except to pass.
10. Alcohol is not permitted. No littering. No fireworks.
11. Dogs must be on leashes and must be under control.
12. No hunting or discharging of firearms on trail property.
13. All organized events, activities, fundraisers, postings, signs, and projects must be approved by FRTTI.
Additional standard park rules apply